DUSTCONTROL DC AIR CLEANER 1200
The most hazardous dust is the dust you can not see. High-efficiency air cleaners / air scrubbers/ air purifiers from All Preparation Equipment are designed to separate dust and particles. These particles are so small that they are not visible with the naked eye yet they cause major damage when they find their way far down into the lungs. One example is Silica Dust, which is spread when working with concrete, brick, plaster and mortar.
- Minimizing airborne dust that is bad to your health, e.g. silica dust
- Effective in rooms where ventilation or exhausts are required or HEPA air filtration such as hospitals, offices, lunch rooms etc
- Good complement to source extraction and suction casings on contruction sites
- Popular choice in bakeries and wood-working shops to purify the air from health hazardous flour or wood dust
- Variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night
- High effective ECO-fan with less energy consumption
- Low sound level
- Washable stainless steel filter housing
- Filter indication lamp that is lit when it’s time to change the filter
- Trouble-free filter change (cartridge air filter) for easy service
The DC AirCube 1200 with ECO-fan is a compact, robust and high effecive air cleaner with a capacity and size in between the AirCube 500 and AirCube 2000. Due to its capacity it can also be used in large rooms (it cleans air up to 1060 m3/h). It is built from stainless steel sheet metal to be extra damage resistant.
The fan unit is a radial blower with a specially designed scroll to build up high pressure across its complete flow range. This means that the unit generates large amounts of airflow during the entire lifetime of the filter. It has a filter indication lamp that is lit when it’s time to change the filter.
The DC Aircube 1200 is also equipped with variable speed transmission to save energy, e.g. at night. An exhaust hose can be used to create negative pressure in a sealed room.
DC Aircube Air Cleaners Air Scrubbers
There is an extremely simple way of decreasing dust in a working environment. The DC Aircube is designed to improve the general site air quality and as a complement to source extraction.
- Hook it up to electricity and have it cleaning the air, day and night.
- Air is filtrated continuously by the large area filter.
- Control the dust right from its source through a dust shroud / vacuum system where you can capture the dust in the bag and not be exposed to it when emptying
- Have a secondary dust control solution for capturing airborne dust / the dust you cannot see through the Air Cleaner. These also working replacement of fans / blowers which tend to redirect the hazard away.
- Safer, cleaner, smarter onsite that you can then promote to your clients what measures you have in place.
The DC AirCube is an air cleaner which is suitable for many applications. By circulating the air through a highly efficient filter, the air in the room is cleaned by removing the airborne dust that is harmful to health. The most dangerous particles are those that are so small that they are invisible to the eye.
The DC AirCube is designed to separate fine and hazardous dusts. An example of such particulate could be quartz dust, which is found in concrete, brick, grout and mortar. When hammering, wall grinding, concrete grinding, demolition work, kitchen and bathroom renovations, and general construction, the AirCube is an ideal solution.